Mobile Marketing Is Here To Stay
Mobile marketing is here to stay and with mobile data traffic expected to increase 25% from now until 2025 it’s more important than ever to make sure your website is setup for mobile optimization. We know website mobilization isn’t exactly top of mind for everyone, so we wanted to share some of the Mobile Marketing trends that we think will be most impactful for businesses.
Did You Know ??
· Up to 70% of web traffic happens on a mobile device
· 60% of consumers use mobile exclusively to make purchase decisions
· Most people spend around 5.4 hours a day on their mobile device
· 56% of on-the-go searches have local intent
· Mobile friendly sites get a boost in Google search rankings
· 66.6% of the global population uses a mobile device
· 9 out of 10 smartphone users have not yet chosen a particular brand when they perform an internet search for a product or service
· Websites that are optimized for mobile get at least 15% more unique clicks
· 61% of users will never return to a website that is not optimized for a mobile experience
And here is the kicker of all stats:
· 91% of small business websites are not optimized for mobile
· 91% of consumers said they have turned to a business’s competitor if the business’s website was not optimized for mobile
While your business may have a website, it’s imperative that you make sure it’s optimized for a mobile experience. A business that has a mobile-friendly website will reap the rewards of increased traffic and user engagement, higher search rankings, more leads, and a higher conversion rate on sales. Not having a mobile - friendly website is costing you. A reasonable investment now will only help grow your returns in the future.
If you are interested in a free evaluation of your website contact us to set up a consultation!
Sources: Review42, Statista, Think With Google & Marketing Land